A rapidly expanding Global Tech Company are looking for a highly skilled Firmware Engineer to join their team in Cheltenham.
You will be working on exciting new projects within a forward-thinking R&D team.
The Firmware Engineer is responsible for the development of new products, product line extensions and upgrading current products.
You will need the following skills and technical experience:
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle, including debugging firmware issues both prior to and post-release.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Full development lifecycle of firmware for company products in embedded C and C#.
- Knowledge of IOS/Android application development.
- Experience with hardware interfaces, USB, audio streaming, I2C.
- Knowledge of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and human interface devices (HID).
- Experience of real-time system development.
- Experience in wireless product development (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.).
- Embedded experience with CSR/Nordic.
- Experience of bootloaders and PC drivers.
To be a successful Firmware Engineer, you will:
- Have extensive experience in embedded development in C.
- Have the ability to work with others in a cross-discipline team of engineers.
- Have the ability to solve problems and be self-motivated.
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be ideally degree educated or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity to work in fast-paced, dynamic working environment, with short design cycles and the chance to see the final outcome and product of your work.