Whether you’re looking for consultancy, ad-hoc talent acquisition, or a complete 360 degree Recruitment & HR solution, we offer a range of services to meet your resourcing needs and budget.
We can enhance your company's productivity and performance by helping you improve your Talent Acquisition Strategy and Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
Recruit & Retain Better Talent
The most important factor in the success of your business is the quality of the people that work there. For your business to maximise its success, you need people with right skills/experience/values/attitude in the right roles. There are many ways in which your business can recruit and retain better talent – every company in the world can improve its talent acquisition in some capacity.
To support your business in this area, we must first understand the following:
- Who are the star performers in your business and where did they come from?
- How were they recruited?
- What is their background?
- What is their personality type?
- What motivates them?
- What are the key factors that make them star performers?
In order for your business to attract, recruit & retain the best talent in your sector, there must be reasons for the best people to choose to work for your business ahead of your competitors….and stay there. This doesn’t always have to be salary related – it could be that you have a great company culture, a brilliant reputation for personal and professional development, a great staff benefits package, a collaborative team culture where everyone feels highly valued etc. We will talk through all of the above in detail with you and put some recommendations and new processes in place that will help you work towards becoming an employer of choice.
Enhance your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
EVP relates to the company’s salary, compensation and benefits you pay employees in exchange for their skills, experience and productivity that further delivers the company’s business goals, mission, purpose and values.
Your EVP, in tandem with your Employer Brand, will be the determining factor in retaining or losing talent from your organisation.
EVP encompasses, but is not limited to:
- Bonus / Commission
- Company Car
- Laptop / Mobile Phone / Tablet
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working
- Company Culture
We will review your company’s existing EVP, talking you through any particular strengths & weaknesses and then put a plan in place to make improvements where needed and set a timeframe for future EVP reviews to be conducted.
Reduce Staff Turnover
Just as many companies focus on gaining new business, rather than retaining their existing customers; employers often have a similar short-sighted approach to retaining their best talent.
Often, it’s not until an employee hands in their notice, that the employer acknowledges their value to the business and makes a counter-offer in the hope of persuading them to stay on – this is rarely effective and statistics suggest than an employee who accepts a counter-offer rarely stays beyond a further six months.
There are a number of strategies that an employer can put in place to reduce staff turnover; much of which will focus on improving their EVP (as covered above). We will review your company’s existing staff turnover; looking in particular at the following areas over the last 12 months:
- Leaver numbers
- Leaver reasons
- Average length of service of leavers and existing employees
- Staff satisfaction levels
- Existing EVP
Once we have reviewed the above, we will put strategies in place to reduce the level of staff turnover and improve your staff satisfaction levels.
We work on an 'as and when' needed basis to discover the best talent for your company. Therefore, you only pay for our services when you need them.
Although we believe a retained partnership is the best approach to improving your talent acquisition and HR in the long-term, we appreciate that some clients prefer to purchase outsourced Recruitment support on a contingency basis, rather than commit to anything long-term.
We specialise in sourcing and retaining the best passive talent in the property industry, covering the following sectors:
- Property Investment
- Estate Agency
- Property Management
- Mortgage Services
Within these sectors, we recruit for multiple roles from Junior Administrator up to Company Director in the following areas – Marketing, Sales, Finance, Accounts, Recruitment, HR, Operations, PA & EA and Administration. Whether you’re looking for permanent employees, fixed-term contract employees, or support with ad-hoc Recruitment or HR projects, our talent-on-demand solution will deliver great people who have been specifically matched to your company’s culture and values.
- Sourcing the best talent for your business
- Engaging them in your company culture and values
- Managing all candidate correspondence
- Organising interviews and assessments
- Negotiating job offers
- Providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Obtaining references
We can provide ad-hoc support with:
- Job descriptions & person specifications
- Job adverts
- Offer letters and employment contracts
- Company policies & procedures
- Company careers page and the candidate journey
Our talent-on-demand services combine the sourcing & selection expertise of a seasoned headhunter with the engagement and professionalism of a Senor Level In-house Recruitment & HR Manager.
We act as your complete in-house Recruitment & HR Team. This provides you with a long-term, cost-effective, resourcing solution that enables you to recruit and retain the best talent at all times.
Our retained services are designed to provide you with a trusted partner, who cares about the success of your business and people as much as you do. We believe that the longer the working partnership, the greater we can fully understand the DNA of your business and in turn become experts as sourcing, engaging and motivating the talent that will expedite the success and growth of your business.
People are key to the success of any business and we believe all companies (however small) should be able to attract, engage and retain great talent. Our Retained Services model will empower you to do that; enhancing your company’s performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability.
There are a number of key benefits of using our Retained Services model:
- We can be your complete Recruitment & HR Team, or an extension of your existing Team.
- We will enable your Managers and Directors to save a huge amount of time so they can focus on other areas of your business.
- We will work collaboratively with your Directors and Hiring Managers on talent acquisition, building talent pools, employee engagement, EVP, succession planning and more.
- We work as true partners and ambassadors of your business, as if we were working permanently in your head office.
- We appreciate every company is different, so we work flexibly to deliver bespoke solutions that best match your business and its Recruitment & HR needs.
- We will reduce your cost per hire, time to hire and staff turnover.
- We will be the point of contact for all Recruitment & HR matters both internally and externally and are contactable outside of office hours.
- We will greatly reduce, or completely eliminate your need to pay high recruitment agency and/or recruitment advertising costs.